I just want to thank all of you who took the time to vote for your favorite photo for the contests I will be trying for. There were some very definate winners! I will be submitting all of the photos next week and we should know by the end of June whether I made it into the winner's circle...
For all of you who voted for the finalists, your name will be put in a drawing for a fun prize - an 8x10 print of your choice. I will do that soon and let you know who the winner is!
Thanx again for your support and encouragement! Wish me luck!
Here are the finalists -
SB CONTEST -
CROWN JEWELS
OAHU SILLOUETTE
FLYING HIGH/SKIES OF FIRE (these are both tied for the 3rd place slot - I am trying hard to decide which to choose since I love them both for lots of reasons...)
FP CONTEST -
AUTUMN TREES
STARSHINE SUNRISE
CHRISTMAS ICE
1 comment:
Congrats I hope you have some winners.
Post a Comment