Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
COLTON LOST A TOOTH
A couple of weeks ago Colton surprised us by showing us that he had 2 loose teeth. He was very excited about it. Yesterday he was showing me the one that was most loose and I could tell it was barely hanging on. I asked him if he wanted to pull it out, which he did, but couldnt get a hold of it. He let me go ahead and try and I barely pulled and out it came - with no blood or stress or anything. He was ecstatic and couldnt wait to show everyone his tooth and the new, huge hole in his mouth. The tooth fairy brought him 50 cents for it being his first tooth. We are just waiting for the other one now...family picts could be interesting with both of his front teeth missing....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don'cha just love it?! Love that you're doing family photos soon. You'll never question how old Colton was in the pictures.
Just this last week I helped Molly with one of her puppies teeth. Yes I know not the same but kind of the same.
Post a Comment