Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Skies of fire. The first two are GORGEOUS, but you seem them a lot so I like the skies of fire. It looks like the forest has been on fire. I like it a lot! Great job!
11 comments:
Skies of fire. The first two are GORGEOUS, but you seem them a lot so I like the skies of fire. It looks like the forest has been on fire. I like it a lot! Great job!
I like skies of fire aswell. Great color.
I think I like the Oauhu siliouette one in this group. But it's too hard to choose!
Wendy
Oahu Sunste and skies of fire.
Oaha Sillouette is my vote.
Antique sleigh ride is my fave of these.
the forst one in this set i my favorite! good job mom!
Oahu Silouette in this group! You are amazing.
A mixed tie between Oauhu silhouette
and Antique sleigh ride. They are so different that I can't chose between them.
OAHU SILLOUETTE
Waikiki, Oahu and the sleighs
Post a Comment