Monday, May 18, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST 2 - SB

OK, so I was wondering if I could get everyone's help. I will be entering 2 photography contests and entries are due by next week. The girls tried to help me pick some "finalists" for this contest - but we just couldnt choose. I can submit 3 entries in any category. Please look at the following 3 posts and pick your 3 favorites - the 3 with the most votes will be submitted. If one of your photos is chosen for the final entries your name will be put in a drawing for a fun prize! If by chance the photo you helped choose wins you will get a FREE photo session!
Thanx for being willing to help me with this. It is exciting and scary too. Feel free to pass my blog address to anyone who knows us that you think might be interested in helping -k-
thanx again tons!

LOCKED IN ICE
PIONEER BOY

MACRO LEAF


WATCHING THE WATER RUN


FLYING HIGH AS A KITE






7 comments:

Jessica said...

Out of this group I like the kite one the best.

John Boyack said...

Definatley the kite! Such a great picture!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh, you know which one I like. Going for the kite of course.

Ceana said...

pioneer boy and macro leaf are my 2 favs out of that set!

momoftwoboys said...

I love the kite picture! It makes you want to be there!

Anonymous said...

pioneer boy

Ringleader said...

I happen to like "Watching the Water" the best. I like the perspective of the bridge, that cute girl and the contrasting colors.