Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
This is a much harder choice, but I would say Christmas ice. I like the depth of field as well as the colored lights in the back. It's a unique picture and I see that as good.
11 comments:
This is a much harder choice, but I would say Christmas ice. I like the depth of field as well as the colored lights in the back. It's a unique picture and I see that as good.
I thought the Christmas Ice was cool and unique as well. Also liked the first one (sun/shiloutette).
I like two. Christmas ice and autum gate. Really... I don't know how you can decide!
Star sundhine and autumn gate. I like the Christmas ice one as well.
Autum Gate. Christmas Ice makes me feel cold.
Christmas ice is great!
starshine sunrise and christmas ice are very cool. between the two, i would pick starshine sunrise.
This is hard to pick just one! Christmas Ice for me.
Autumn Gate is my first pick. DG
Starshine sunrise!!
Starshine, Ice, then Gate
Post a Comment