Rules:
- Participants send $$ to a sister-in-law who isn't allowed to participate because the winds coming off the Great Salt Lake would deposit her in St. George if she lost any more weight ($25 to $100 each).
- Initial weigh-in is today.
- Contest lasts for 4 months, to end on 4 March 2009.
- Parents, siblings and most spouses have agreed to participate.
- Highest % weight loss takes home the money. ALL of it.
- Smack-talk is essential. I'm still trying to convince them to award "style points" for said smack.
With the holidays approaching, anyone who wants to help ensure my victory is welcome to send leftover Halloween candy, Thanksgiving desserts, Christmas Season goodies, New-Years treats, Valentine's Day chocolates, and even Presidents' Day commemorative baked goods to everyone on my family's mailing list. Just email me and I'll be happy to provided you with that list. (There might even be a "cut" of the winnings in it for you.)
2 comments:
Send me the list! Mwah ha ha ha!
Sabotage seems to be in the air... just yesterday I was leaving the folks' house and as I was getting in the car I noticed a bag of Famous Amos' cookies in my purse that I HAD NOT PUT THERE.
Of course, on the way home I started plotting how I was going to mail you the oatmeal cookies I needed to make to use up the ingredients and get them out of my kitchen... evidently, your EVIL INFLUENCE IS SPREADING. Even SUBCONSCIOUSLY.
BTW, you'd better get moving, BIG bro, or that won't be the only thing spreading! (*blows raspberry*)
Post a Comment