1) "petting" things - she will take her hand and stroke up and down on just about anything - I think she is going to be our texture girl. She was doing this to the mirror too - in the pict it looks like she is giving herself a "high 5"
2) forehead "loves" - she will just lean herr forehead against ours, nose-to-nose, and either look into our eyes or close her eyes. She does this to everyone in our family, kind of like it is her special way to say "love you". It was fun to watch her do it to herself in the mirror.
It is so fun to watch her as she changes and grows every day. She is sitting up really solid by herself now and only seems to fall over if she is really tired. She loves playing with her toys - esp ones that are noisy. She has a darling little squeaky giggle (if I can get her to do it for the camera I will post it soon) and Colton has figured out how to play "peek a boo" with her and get her to laugh (except when I get the camera out to record it). All of the kids are really starting to enjoy her more since she is really able to interact more with them. She can be so funny and get the kids laughing pretty hard.
She is not nearly as puky as she used to be but with 6 teeth coming in she is VERY slobbery. She is still not really very interested in eating "real" food but we keep trying. Thanksgiving should be a good time to try lots of new things since there are always lots of soft foods.
She is our little cutie and she is so fun. Dont know what we would ever do without her!
2 comments:
Sweet pictures, I am glad to hear that things are going better. It is hard when so many things pull at our hearts and minds. Keep doing the best you can and the rest will fall into placae.
What a cutie pie!!! Such a fun age. Actually, I'm thinking I love every age. So much fun to watch them grow and become more capapble and their cute little personalities start to show. She's definitely so sweet!
Post a Comment