Monday, November 17, 2008

HERE IS ANOTHER FUN ONE!

I saw that I had been "tagged" again - this is something I am enjoying about blogging - it is journaling, family history, building relationships (even with people you thought you already knew everything about!) and it has just been way fun. Thanks Lish for thinking of me!

A--Attached or Single: Attached (this one could also be an M for married)
B--Best Friend: Preston, Christy & Martha
C--Cake or Pie: Both! Chocolate cake topped with cherries & cream/Strawberry Rubarb pie w/cream that a good friend makes
D--Day of Choice: Saturday
E--Essential Item: My scriptures & my camera - I try not to go very far without either
F--Favorite Color: purple
G--Greatest Accomplishment: joining the church, marrying an amazing man and bringing 6 kiddos into this world
H--Hometown: Sugarhouse & Sandy UT
I--Indulgences: Keebler's SOFT & CHEWY choc chip cookies, snickers bars
J--January or July: July--July - it is my bday and it is our family "have a party every week" month
K--Kids: Ceana, Kaeli, Caiden, Colton, Kylan, Kelsianne, does Preston count? :)
L--Life is incomplete without: having my husband tell me he loves me, colton's goodbye hugs & kisses, seeing kels smile every time she wakes up from a nap, seeing my girls goof around with their dad, watching caiden be so thoughtful and helpful with his brothers
M--Marriage Date: July 21, 1993
N--Number of Siblings: One: Sean
O--Oranges or Apples: Both! I LOVE the baby oranges we get at Christmas and I love a crisp apple any time
P--Phobias or fears: the dark, bridges over water, SNAKES
Q--Quotes: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the things that take our breath away" - unknown
R--Reason to Smile: Anytime my kids are being goofballs
S--Season: Spring & Fall - the color changes are just amazing to me
T--Tag 5 Friends: Julie, Brittney, Kim H, Kymberly, Dawn
U--Unknown facts about me: I have never broken any bones or had cavities or braces
V--Very favorite store: I hate shopping, but when we were on vacation we found this WAY fun toy store in Florence, good thing we live far away - I could prob spend lots of money there for my kiddos
W--Worst habit: I still bite my nails
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultra sound
Y--Your favorite food: most anything that is chocolate, foreign foods, white fish fixed just about any way, pancakes
Zodiac: Cancer

1 comment:

Hesses Madhouse said...

This looks fun. I haven't yet done the last tag. Ooops. I'll get on it soon.