Friday, November 27, 2009

THANXGIVING EVE I

Kels was not content to sit and miss out on all the action. The girls hollered at me and I turned around and this is what I found - Kels right in the middle of everything with the big girls. I really had a hard time taking picts, we were all hysterical - as you can see by JaNay laughing her head off....It really is no wonder that Kels is doing and saying so much. She doesnt let things go by her at all - she wants in on everything, and we usually let her....

Kels wanted to help JaNay, so she started sprinkling the flour into the pie crusts. JaNay couldnt stop laughing and the more we laughed, the more Kels "helped"
All ky wanted to do to help was to "cut" the dough. Ceana was so sweet with him to help him use the lattice tool to cut out the pieces for the top crust. He thought he was big stuff and it was fun to find such a simple way to make him so happy.

No comments: