Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
SPOOKY LIGHTS
When we got home from Trunk or Treat, Kaeli was trying to play with her light stick. She wanted me to take picts, but she couldnt shake it hard or fast enough to show up on the camera. I remembered I still had a thick light glow stick from my photography workshop! I ran in and got it, dropped my shutter speed down as low as it would go and I took picts while the kids played. It worked lots better outside since the flash had too much to bounce off of inside, I had to partially cover it with my hand. It was just experiment time to see what worked or didnt and the kids had tons of fun.
KAELI
LOVE the boys' faces. They were really getting into things, and exerting that energy really showed on their faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment