Sunday, November 1, 2009

HOORAY FOR HALLOWEEN

Ceana cranked out homework like crazy to earn the privilege to go to what is becoming the annual Halloween "girls' night" with a few of her closest friends. She decided to try the pirate thing again, and with both Preston and I to help her, she was all decked out. Preston made her an eye patch, and loaded her down with all of my gaudy jewelry and I brushed her face with earth-tone eye shadow and mascara. She was happy with the results and went along very happy to be with her friends for the night.

On the way to the annual ward Trunk or Treat activity I happened to look back at the kids. Kels was just "hangin' loose" in her carseat. She has picked up this pose from Ky and more often than not I find her in this position more than him anymore. It was a total crack up that I had to try for a pict in the car.

Love her little toe hanging out - when we got to the building we discovered that neither she or Ky had their shoes - thankfully she had snuggly PJ's on with footsies and we layered Ky with all the extra socks we had still in the car (another story for another time....) It worked well. Kels's PJ's were pretty much thrashed by the end of the night, which was fine since we also discovered a monster hole in between her legs too, they have been through multiple kiddos - prob amazing they lasted this long :)

No comments: