Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Thanksgiving Salad II
I have to admit, this is becoming a new favorite snack at our house. We had never even heard of craisins before a friend brought a yummy dinner with a salad that had craisins and nuts - now we are eating them lots! Thanx Allison for bringing such a yummy dinner and a yummy new snack to our house!
The tradition continues....I am notorious for snacking while cooking, so do my kiddos....who am I to fuss though, when the snack and meal are healthy! Colton really loves apples, so this was a fun salad for him to make with some of his favorite things!
Labels:
colton,
ORCA,
thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment