Monday, November 16, 2009

KELS IS 18 MONTHS OLD!

Well, Kels is officially 18 months old as of yesterday. I just dont know where the time has flown to, it has gone even faster with her being the last of our little people.

She went to nursery yesterday for the first time. I didnt think she would have any troubles, but had my doubts when we arrived and several little people were screaming and there were way too many kiddos and adults in the tiny room they have set up for the nursery....

I sat her down at the table with a book and a car though, and that was that. She was perfectly content to be amid all the chaos, guess it really isnt much different from what goes on at home every day....:)

I watched her for a few minutes through the window and I laughed at the puzzled look she had on her face, she just watched all the chaos around her with a look that seemed to say "what is the problem?" and just took it all in stride.

I think it was hardest for me yesterday. It felt really strange to be without a little person in tow. Sitting in adult only classes without keeping an eye out for a little person wandering the chapel, or eating the teacher's eraser caked in chalk, or clanging my keys against the air vent on the floor. I am sure I will get used to it eventually, but for now it is a big change.

I am hoping to do a photo shoot with kels soon. The weather has just been so icky, it might mean pulling out all of the studio equipment during the break next week. It will be fun to get some new picts of her, she still changes so much every day, and has changed tons since we had family picts taken in July. I will be sure to get them posted as soon as I can. It will be so important to get new picts if I can, she just is changing and growing so much, she is not my little baby anymore....

No comments: