Sunday, December 7, 2008

RUNNING CRAZY

I know I havent had the chance to blog very much this last week. I have had 4 photo shoots in the last week as well as having extra stuff for preston and the kids going on. I am hoping to get some new stuff up soon - I have tons to share -
In the meantime if you havent looked at my 1st Santa Shoot on my photo blog, go take a look - photomomentsbyrory.blogspot.com (or click the link at the top of gadget bar to the right) I had a blast with the kids and the picts turned out really great.

I know with Preston going out of town next week that I will prob be blogging and catching up on everything (esp since I prob wont be sleeping all that much with him gone).

There will be more to come soon!

No comments: