Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Part of our family rules about cooking is that cleaning up is just as important as the cooking. Ky did a great job cleaning up all the spills all along the way.
Ky had fun putting all the papers in the cupcake pan.
I was a bit hesitant to let Ky put the batter in the pan, it has been awhile since he has done any cooking with me. He is in that 2yr old stage "I want to do it myself!" - so I let him. Actually I was very impressed, he did a great job and didnt really make much mess at all - and it let me take lots of fun picts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment