Can you tell that Ky doesnt like muffins at all? I love that tongue - he couldnt wait to get started when I told him we were going to make them.
Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN BOY
I had gotten a good night's sleep - which hasnt happened for so long - and after I got Kels down for her nap I was feeling extra energetic and thought a fun project for Ky would be fun. One of his favorite foods is muffins - of any kind - so that is what we decided to make. I really surprised myself at being so relaxed and let Ky do as much as he wanted - which was everything! It was fun to let him because it let me get some super great picts of our fun morning together.
Can you tell that Ky doesnt like muffins at all? I love that tongue - he couldnt wait to get started when I told him we were going to make them.
He did a really great job with all the different steps. It was good practice for me to be patient and it was good practice for him to follow directions and do things by himself. Notice the CARS Filmore in his hand - I think he held onto that thing almost the whole time we were baking. I think he finally put it down when he decided having a muffin in each hand was better - pretty funny kiddo.
He liked watching the mixer - kids are fascinated by the most simple things - things we adults really take for granted every day - he liked watching me put it on the different speeds, he thought it was funny watching the batter fly around the bowl.
Can you tell that Ky doesnt like muffins at all? I love that tongue - he couldnt wait to get started when I told him we were going to make them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just found your blog. Wow your family has grown since we last saw you. Such a great looking family. I wish we could have found time to get together when you were here, but I understand time. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment