Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ky was so excited about his muffins that he had to keep an eye on them every second. It was pretty funny watching him watching his muffins.


Ky was so proud and very ready to eat!


This is classic for Ky - the more he can get in at once the better. It is a "boy gene" thing in our family - I have to constantly work on with all the boys to remind them about small bites.



One muffin wasnt enough for Ky - you can see the two-handed thing still going on - he finished THREE muffins and expected me to let him eat the whole batch! He was pretty put out when I asked for him to share too - it was pretty funny - he finally let me have ONE. I really had to talk him into putting the rest away for later. Our family loves muffins - so you can guess these didnt last very long once the other kids discovered them too.





3 comments:

humming fun said...

Sounds like you had a very good time. Thank you for letting us be part of your life. Even if we are states away I feel like we are still just miles away.

Hesses Madhouse said...

What a big boy! You didn't happen to save a muffin for me, did you? They look so good. This is a very cute post.

Julia Shinkle said...

Darling! Are you using a flash on these Rory?