Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here is Caiden cutting out more cookies. We have several sets of cookie cutters that were my grandmothers - the old metal kind - and the kids had a great time choosing different cutters for the dough.
Ceana & Kaeli liked playing with the handprint cookie cutter. Kaeli had tried to take off the right fingers so the hand would be signing "I love you" - the girls laughed as they tried to get it figured out - I think there ended up being serveral hands that were missing all the fingers by the time they went into the oven
Colton was a big helper with the butter and sprinkles. He liked using the pastry brush and shaking the cin-sug on the cookies. I love this pict esp because it shows Colton having fun, but also because I happened to also get Kaeli's "love note" in the background - notice the writing in the flour. I had walked away from the kitchen and she was doodling and left that for me - she is all love and hugs lately - and I love it - I hope it will always be that way with all the kids.






We also worked on Thanksgiving crafts. The big girls helped the little boys, but also had fun creating their own Handprint turkeys. I think we still didnt get Kels and Ky's finished but it is fun to have their cute little handprints in paper - they will be fun to add to the hope chest.






No comments: