Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Success!

My client came today to pick up the fine art piece that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks.

I was really apprehensive as I showed it to her. I was so excited that her reaction was more than positive - I got a "Oh, I love it!" and a "It is freakin' awesome!" - which Kaeli heard all the way upstairs apparently...She was gushing and sincerely thrilled with what I had put together for her. She was so happy I was even offered a bonus on top of our agreed price - can't beat that!

I am so happy that the client is happy, and also hoping that the people that she is giving it to will also be happy. I will look forward to hearing from my client about the big party that is being held and where my work will be given. I am esp anxious to know how it is received, considering the people it is being given to are tentatively upcoming clients for a wedding in the Spring. If they like my work now, then it will be a good sign for taking that on in June.

As soon as I know it has been given I will post the finished piece here.

1 comment:

Ringleader said...

YOU are "freakin' awesome" too! I only saw a small part of all the VERY hard work you put into that photo. So glad it was received so well!