Monday, December 27, 2010

Baxter Family Christmas IV

Kels wanted to show me her M&M's
Ky was really having a hard time with his waffle after he loaded it with all the good stuff. Ceana remembered a trick her Aunt H uses for her little boys - she said a pizza cutter is perfect to cut everything! She was right. I have this bit of info tucked away for future use...
Ky decided he only wanted his Christmas M&M's on his ice cream, everyone has their faves
After we were all cleaned up after brunch, we found Kels in the dining room. Little miss had found a dish towel and put it over her head. This seems to be her new favorite pose along with the words "I am so too cute!"
Ky was SO excited when he opened his present from Grandma and Papa - his very own Mickey Mouse! He has talked non-stop about our trip to CA last month, and I am thrilled that all the extra fun things like a DVD of a Shamu show from Sea World and a stuffed Mickey bring the memories back for all of us to share! It has been esp fun to see and hear Ky's reactions (Mom! Shamu is SOOO great! or Mom, I saw Mickey at Disneyland!) Hearing him still be so excited really makes me so happy that we took the kids last month. It really was special for all of us.

No comments: