I am hoping that sometime during Winter break that I will be able to get blog posts caught up...keep watching for new stuff to arrive - we have done so much in the last month and there is tons to write about...
Before it gets too far out I did want to do a small post about Kaeli's first surgery. She had 4 teeth extracted last weekend. She was put under to hopefully help her get through things better.
We were told it would be about a 2 hr surgery, with up to 2 hrs of recovery. She did so well that she was only under for 30 minutes and we were only there 1 1/2 hrs total. She recovered really well with only minor discomfort. The biggest challenge was having her mouth be completely numb. We had a good laugh together in the car about that on our trip home.
She will go in to see her ortho specialists next month, and hopefully they will have good things to say about getting back on track for her braces.
No comments:
Post a Comment