Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Kelsianne's First Haircut
Little miss got her first haircut yesterday, more out of neccessity than out of style. I was so hoping with this last girl that I would finally get to do all the fun, cute girl hair stuff - much to my sadness, she will have none of it. We are lucky if she will let us just brush it most of the time. Preston helped me with the kids' baths yesterday, and while it was wet, I went ahead and cut it. It is a bit shorter than Kaeli or I had thought, but I think it is cute and it will grow out with this short style and will work well for her and us. No more fights over brushing it, or trying to keep it out of her face. It will just be cute and short and easy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment