This 2nd image is the one the client first asked for - and then decided she didnt like it with the color enhancements. See if you can look at both images and see all of the changes I made...I am not sure which one I like better....
A couple other fun projects that I have done recently was that I was asked to be the photographer for a Tri-Stake Winter Ball and for our stake Live Nativity. Both were a total blast, and I will be working hard to get images edited before the end of the break, along with doing 2 more client shoots coming up this week. It is funny how things seem to come in spurts - I either have little to no work, or I have more work than I know what to do with. The blessing of having all that work right now is that it is going to help me purchase a new computer system. My laptop is in its last death throes. I have had to move all my work to the home computer, which has been challenging since the kids need that computer for school work. It will be good to have a system with all the extra bells & whistles and have my own work space back soon. My laptop may get a once over from Preston's brother and then handed off to Ceana or just as an extra school computer - that end of things is still in the works...It has been fun, and challenging to use this special gift I have been given in so many different ways. Be sure to watch my FB work page and my website for all of the fun images to be posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment