The kids even coaxed me into giving it a try. I was never raised with toys like this, so I was very nervous too. I can say I tried it though, which the kids thought was great fun.
Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
PAPA'S SCOOTER
Preston's dad has an electric scooter. One night he got it out for the kids to all take a ride. The boys thought it was great fun and their faces beamed with delight from their rides. The girls were a little bit more unsure. They were big enough to ride by themselves, but had never been on a scooter before, and were a bit uneasy about riding it. Ceana was esp nervous since she had already changed into her PJ's, but threw on Kaeli's shoes and gave it a good try.
The kids even coaxed me into giving it a try. I was never raised with toys like this, so I was very nervous too. I can say I tried it though, which the kids thought was great fun.
Kaeli was so focused on trying to remember everything and stay balanced that she was biting her tongue and I happened to catch it. She only does that when she is esp nervous about something. She did a great job though.

The kids even coaxed me into giving it a try. I was never raised with toys like this, so I was very nervous too. I can say I tried it though, which the kids thought was great fun.
Labels:
family vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment