Saturday, August 15, 2009

ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL

The girls came home from a playdate today and rang the doorbell. I thought that was odd until Kaeli told me why - we had a little friend outside they wanted me to take picts of....I was able to get these close up shots with my macro lens filters. I love those things!
Ceana was holding this little guy in her hand when suddenly it JUMPED right onto Caiden's shirt, and quickly climbed up his shoulder. Caiden was thrilled and was giggling hard, it was pretty funny
At first, the boys weren't too sure that they wanted to see the frog and Kaeli had to kind of drag both Colton and Ky over close enough to see it. They laughed pretty hard too when it jumped on Caiden
These shots are so fun with just the macro filters - cant wait until I can save enough for a REAL macro lens, the shots will be even better and cleaner too. Someday.....(sigh)
Ceana is my animal lover. She seems to have a gift with animals of every kind and size. She couldnt wait to hold this little guy. You can see how tiny he was compared to the size of her hands - he was prob only about 2-3 inches long....kind of fun to still live in a community where we can see "wildlife" right in our own yard :)

No comments: