Ky thought it would be tons of fun to build a birdhouse for the backyard.

Caiden really enjoyed working on his birdhouse with all the grown up tools.

Ceana helped Ky with most of his project. I think they had fun building it together

Here are all the kids with their aprons and finished projects. The big girls worked on an extra project for Ky - a "toolbox" to carry all his CARS around in - and for Kels - a cute little wheelbarrow she can push. All the kids were VERY proud of the projects they made and they did an awesome job working on them and I was so proud of them for being willing to help each other when needed. It really was a great way to end our time at the carnival!

After the carnival we carpooled to Liberty Park for a picnic. I was shocked at how much the park had changed since I was growing up. It is much improved and very beautiful. Everyone had a great time eating and visiting together. It was the perfect ending to a really great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment