Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Truck Saga

So by now most of you have heard that I was in a car accident last week while on my way to drill. Thankfully everybody is OK. It now appears the guy who caused this might not have been covered at the time (something about just purchasing the car, and maybe it wasn't yet on his policy). We'll see how that goes.

Anyway here are some overdue photos:





His car caught the truck's rear bumper, and he ended up under the back of the truck. I saw him coming in my rear-view mirror and had time to brace myself. I also was able to "cushion" the blow by letting off the brake, although we did end up running into the guy ahead of me. Fortunately no visible damage there though.

They had to get two wreckers to tug-o-war us apart. Fortunately the truck is still driveable, but his little car was hauled away on one of the wreckers.

No comments: