Sunday, July 5, 2009

4TH OF JULY FUN III

Ky really enjoyed all the candy flying from the floats and that people kindly handed to him because he was so little. He couldnt wait to eat every piece (which I didnt let him) and to show off all the loot he had aquired. I got this great shot of him showing off all of his candy to B
Ky was VERY pround of his haul of "loot" from the parade

By the time the parade was over Kels had had enough. She totally zonked out in her stroller with her hat pulled down over her face.


Ceana just happened to call on the cell phone from SLC when one of her friends in the parade walked by us. As she started to squirt us with her water bottle Preston handed off the phone to her to talk to Ceana - it was pretty funny, but I think E enjoyed talking with Ceana and I am sure Ceana enjoyed that too!




1 comment:

Ceana said...

Thanks mom! I love and miss everybody! Glad you had fun!