Sunday, July 19, 2009

BLOG, BLOG, BLOG

As many of you know we are visiting family/friends in SLC. We have had many adventures already, and many that we had before we left. The trick has been that we are staying at my grandmother's house who has NO internet/computer anything and can only get internet at Preston's parents' house. We have only had time to download picts and not much else. I am hoping to get some extra time in the next few days to catch up on all of our family/vacation adventures so be sure to check back often to our family blog and hopefully the photo blog too as I have had the chance to do do some recent shoots. There will probably be a ton by the time I am done, and I am going to backtrack quite a bit to cover things from the beginning of the month. Stay tuned for LOTS more posts and picts to come soon!

No comments: