Friday, July 17, 2009

Brigham Young Historic Park- By Ceana!

I took these pics at Brigham Young Historic Park on Temple Square. There were a lot of pretty flowers, and statues of Joseph Smith. Aunt Charisse and I had gone to a concert that night.

Yes, this is the actual color of these flowers- blue! My mom really liked this picture!
We liked this one as well, because the big daisy is in focus, and the rest is a blur. You can still tell that there is a flower garden in the backround.

I wasn't as happy with this pic because the main flower I was trying to get in focus was blurry. I really like the color, though.


This is one of my historic pictures. I really like it, and hope to get it in black and white or sepia as well!



1 comment:

Alli said...

Wow - quite the budding photographer! Those bright blue flowers are unbelievable!