I like to do a personal shoot for the kids for their birthdays. Kaeli is my one that REALLY doesnt like to have her pict taken though. I had been watching all the crop fields around us and hoping to get picts in one of them - only to find the field cut soon after or that it was bordering the freeway onramp or right next to the highway - making it impossible and unsafe to attempt any picts in them....We have a field very close to our house. They had already cut the grass seed but the parkstrip was left overgrown with grass seed, Queen Ann's Lace and other wild flowers. We decided to give it a try, although it took some time for Kaeli to get comfy as the plants were next to her skin and in her face. She really did well to humor me though, and we got some really great shots.
Kaeli is also our resident drama queen, and since picts arent her favorite thing, I often get picts that she sets up herself - which is usually her being VERY silly. Below are some of our "blooper" picts from the shoot.
Between all these silly ones we really did come away with some really great shots that I am thrilled with. Be sure to watch the photo blog for those to be posted very soon!
"Mom! The weeds are in my face!"

Drama Queen showing off her silly side...
No comments:
Post a Comment