This one is for you, Sue, wish one of the bigger ones would have turned out, but hope you like it.....
The temple grounds had its own twin falls which my boys were enthralled with. As I was walking the grounds I came upon them all sitting on the rocks watching the fountains and water
This is some of our kiddos with "Grandma Sue" - she is my best friend's mom who met us at the temple. We were returning something she had left behind in OR, and to thank us she treated the kids to popcicles and us to a beautiful stitched, framed picture of the temple. Thank you Sue for the wonderful gift that will help us always remember our time together at the temple!
2 comments:
We love the twin falls temple. We were lucky enough to hear it was having an open house as we were coming back from Yellowstone. It as remarkable to take our kids inside. Quite a touching experience for us, especially our Abigail.
I enjoyed catching up on your blog - you guy's been busy! Gorgeous flower pics at the temple btw. And I love seeing Kaeli's silly side in her birthday pictures. She's so demure in public, I rarely see her with her hair down, so to speak. I got called into YW recently, so I'll get to follow her straight from Primary on through!
Post a Comment