Sunday, July 19, 2009

A DAY OF PAMPERING I

The day after Kaeli's birthday I hosted a girls' play day. A good friend of ours is AWESOME at all the big "girly" stuff and she treated all of us to an extra special day of pampering. We all took turns getting pedicures, manicures, facials, hand massages, foot soaks and massages, and we moms even got our hair done! We were pampered and spoiled with the WORKS! Plus we enjoyed a yummy lunch of chef salads. We all had a wonderful time and I just have to say a great big THANK YOU again to Brie for treating us to such a WONDERFUL day!

Just a fun creative shot of all the fun stuff we got to pick from for our nails
Kels had to be in on all the action too - unfortunately she got into everything too much. We ended up putting her in her booster seat on the rug with her favorite snack - green beans right out of the can! She was happy to be part of all the fun and to be in the room with all the big girls



Brie working on JaNay's manicure. She got pretty pink polish

A fun pict of some of the "girls" - it was a fun time for us moms to spend with our daughters and I think everyone had a great time





No comments: