Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sleep Specialist Appt

Today I got a chance to go in to see my sleep specialist. I was able to tell him everything I have been struggling with over the last month. He was pretty concerned, and has a fairly good guess that chemo is partly the cause of my concerns.

He was concerned enough to schedule me for another sleep study on the 17th. Would do it sooner vs later, but have to wait on insurance, and they have a 2 week minimum wait on this particular item to be approved...

It is frustrating knowing that the last month has been filled with nightmares and non-sleep outside my norm and that we have to still wait another 2 weeks to see what is going on. It is hard knowing there is a concern right now, that may not be so prevalent in 2 weeks. Sometimes I think that I am going crazy with the stuff I experience in my sleep and when I get the chance to talk about it or get a study done, it isnt always apparent to others what is going on.

Will just try to be patient and maybe pray that I do have something big happen during the study so they can see how to best help me.

That is all for now. Will post another update tomorrow after next Dr appt. Will try to have Preston keep everyone posted on Thursday as I move through each procedure and surgery and try to keep everyone updated.

Stay tuned....

No comments: