That is what I have, still.
A small Dr. appt today turned into a lengthy discussion with our surgeon about the pathology report we received.
This pathology report indicates that even though ALL the other tests have come back clean and good to go, I will soon be scheduled for a full left side masectomy accompanied by reconstructive surgery.
We meet with the plastic surgeon late on Monday. After that appt we will wait to hear from my surgeon of when I will be scheduled at the hospital.
This surgery will require a longer stay at the hospital, and a much longer recovery time. Both will depend on how well I do, just taking one day at a time.
Lots more happened today, in fact things were kind of crazy in the whole process of things, but for now this is the basic info we wanted to share.
Will be sure to post more over the weekend with hopefully more detailed journal entries from surgeries #1 & #2 and from today. Will keep everyone posted as soon as we know more.
Stay tuned....
1 comment:
Gosh darn it! I am sorry! We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment