Ky found a rogue orange in the outside fridge. As I was opening it for him, it's amazing smell drew a crowd...
Kelsianne was in the library cleaning up when she piped up "Mom, I want an orange too" to which I replied that there was only one big orange and she would need to choose something else, maybe some small oranges....
She didnt even blink with her immediate response "He could share. Jesus wants us to share right? He tells us we should share. Ky could share." She nailed it right on the head with that one.
Thankfully she was very thrilled with getting to eat her small oranges right out of the can, so the big orange was left for Ky to enjoy.
It really is apparent (at times) that she has learned this concept. When Ky discovered HER dinner choice of leftover chkn nuggets he asked for some. Without even a fuss she willingly divided her spoils with him.
They were both content with oranges and chkn for dinner. Sometimes life really is so sweet and simple.
1 comment:
Love it! So simple...
Post a Comment