Sunday, September 19, 2010

There Is Beauty All Around

This last week or so has been filled with almost non-stop rain in one form or another. We have had dazzling blue skies, and big black clouds. We have had exquisite sunsets and torrential rain. Living in Oregon, we know that these things can, and usally do, all happen on the same day!

One of my favorite times to take picts is after the rain when we get our "sun breaks" This week Kaeli also helped me gather many beautiful picts. She is becoming quite the photographer herself and sometimes gets even better shots than I do. Maybe she will become a photographer instead of a gourmet chef - that girl just has so many amazing talents! Lucky me that I get to enjoy them daily and share in the joy of the beauty she captures.

Of the images below, the 1st and last are mine. The 2 middle ones are Kaeli's. All three are SOOC (straight out of the camera), as you can see we had fun getting it right on the first try for most of these. I may still play with some tweaking - B&W&Color are way fun to play with on images like these!

I am currently working hard to get my new website up and running. Along with that will hopefully be links to my PhotoMomentsCreations line, my new FB page and hopefully a Smugmug site where all of my albums will be posted. Keep an eye out for lots more to come very soon!




No comments: