Answer: I don't know....
After many sleepless nights filled with anxiety and dread my sleep study has come and gone.
I wish I could say things went well. The only thing that I guess went well enough was that we were able to rule out severe sleep apnea. I did have some slight breathing concerns, but not big enough to do anything about it. The other good thing was that I was again given the very kindest, nicest, sweetest nurses and technicians ever. That has been a true blessing each time I have needed to go to the hospital for anything.
I spent a mostly sleepless night at the sleep center. At least it felt that way to me. Their results actually clocked me with 6 hours of sleep. I cant even remember the last time I had that much sleep in one night. Even though those 6 hours were interrupted multiple times, it still left me with too much energy to complete the needed REM tests that they held me another 8 hours to do...and they ended up sending me home early with no further information to work with.
I am now just waiting for a phone call from the dr office to schedule a follow up appt. Not sure how far out that will be, or even if we get there, there will be anything that can really be done.
The disappointment was so overwhelming that I cried all the way home from the hospital. It is just one more, on the ever growing list, and I have lost the ability to hold back the tears.
At this point, we are right back to where we started. Still doing everything possible, but with no results and no answers. I really dont know what will come next....only the unknown.
1 comment:
I LOVE my sleeping pills. I don't have rape dreams its wonderful. And I sleep more then not with them. Again can I say I LOVE my sleeping pills.
Post a Comment