Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OH, SOOOOO TIRED

Both Ky and Kels have pretty much stopped taking naps....which leads to some very tired and often very cranky kiddos by the end of the day. We usually try to do dinner early (5-ish) so we can get night jobs or homework finished. This last week or so though the kids have not even made it through dinner...
Every once in awhile I let the kids have a "picnic" in the TV room. The boys came in to tell me they were done so I went to check on kels - and this is what I found....she was totally out. Much to my dismay though, when I tried to move her to her bed she woke up. She thought she had had a power nap and was up for hours after that....


Ky has been in a "toast and choc milk" stage - at least we have moved from the only choc milk stage - he was running around crazy when I finally got him to come to the table and eat. I walked away for a few minutes and came back to him totally zonked. I think he did get through 1 piece of toast.....thankfully he was so out that he didnt wake back up and he was done for the night.
Sometimes the only way I get Ky to stop is to gather his blankets and pillow. I had separated everyone one day to just get everyone to chill out for awhile. He finally stopped for about 2 minutes and was totally out. He took a good long nap which helped a ton for us to get through an extra crazy day.

No comments: