Sunday, December 13, 2009

LOTS GOING ON

Well, photography has been keeping me pretty busy the last few weeks. I will put a short post here, but please be sure to go check out my photo blog to see all the fun I have been having recently. I have been playing with lots of new techniques and special projects as well as regular shoots for clients. I have learned a lot and keep on learning. There is just so much to know and do and I expect that this next year will hold lots of adventure in this department!

This next week is going to be crazy busy. Preston will be traveling, there are THREE music concerts, plus tons of extra appts for me and colton. I am sure there will be plenty of adventure to blog about next week, so be sure to stay tuned! I will post more then!

1 comment:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Wow! What a life during the holidays, huh? So glad your photography business is taking off! Fun to see the photos. Nice job.