Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LITTLE MISS CHATTY KATHY

This little girl is just too smart for her britches. She is constantly watching all of us and apparently sucking it all in, including watching us talk on the phone. Kels is our little miss "sticky fingers", and the big kids are constantly being reminded to pick up and put away their school things so Kels doesnt get them. Well, one of the big girls' big monster scientific calculators got left out and Kels helped herself to it. When we all realized she was using it as a phone I got out the camera and just started quietly following her around.....
She LOVES buttons, and was more than happy to "dial up" whoever it was she thought she needed to talk to....
She was really having quite the conversation with herself - wish we had a video camera to capture all her antics....
Apparently whatever she or "the other person" said was uproariously funny....I was in hysterics trying to get the pict. I have almost an exact copy of this pict of Caiden about this age...every time I even think about those picts - and now this one - I laugh hysterically!
She got very serious for awhile, and the chattering she did on her "phone" went on for quite some time. Wish I could have heard that conversation and understood it all!
Way to multi-task - you go girl! She spent quite a bit of time walking and talking - boy is she learning it all early.....(dont you just love those pants she has on...they were kaeli's until a couple of years ago...they really do fit her around her middle, just a bit long, but probably not for long!)

1 comment:

Denise G said...

I sure do love this age. The phone is so cute