She is really "talking" up a storm these days and I think she enjoys using her "voice". She smiles and laughs which of course makes us laugh - sometimes until we have tears running down our faces!
She is growing out of clothes and diapers almost faster than we can keep her in them. I have outfits that are too big and then all of a sudden she has grown and she gets to wear an outfit one time!
I am frustrated with myself for forgetting to get her pict taken during family picts last week - the girls helped me get a couple of these - the light was all wrong though - so I tried to get a few more here at home. Not real thrilled with them though - will just keep trying!
3 comments:
Fun to see your pictures, the kids looks so grown up. Hope all is well.
What a cutie pie! 3 months?! No way! Time's going by sooo quickly.
I must say I love baby feet!
Post a Comment