Ceana is becoming quite the photographer! When we went to the zoo with friends last month I gave her our other camera. I am so impressed that she captures such amazing images (I dont ever use that camera for anything but video because I dont get good picts on it)She got some really great shots and some interesting ones. I think one of her favorite picts is the the one she caught of me and our friend Carol (the other mom) taking pictures.It is kind of funny and makes me laugh every time I look at it because between all our cameras we took TONS of picts that day.
One of my favorites is the one that actually came out blurred - it reminds me of a classic painting style and will probably make an awesome printed version - something abstract and unique.
I am sure ceana would LOVE to hear your feedback on her picts so feel free to leave lots of comments!




No comments:
Post a Comment