Sunday, August 24, 2008

CH2M Company Family Activity

Preston's company has an "end-of-summer" family activity or picnic every year. This year they held it at the Corvallis Aquatic Center. The kids were thrilled as we hadnt made it down there yet this Summer. CH2M reserved the pool just for us (company families) and we were expecting a HUGE crowd as this is one of the events everyone looks forward to. We were really surprised at how few families were there - but were happy to pretty much have the whole pool to ourselves. The kids had a BLAST swimming and playing. Preston & the girls each took turns with the little boys to help them play and be safe. Kelsianne mostly hung out in her stroller while I took picts of everyone. They had only reserved a 3 hour block and the kids were sad to have to go - they could have stayed and played all day!
I think everyone really enjoyed their time and it was a great family outing for us.



1 comment:

Kim said...

Ah the good old CH2M activities looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for the advice about the computer. We already have a fairly small external harddrive. Our current computer is 6 years old so pretty much any computer now days would be a major step up. As far as the camera I have a Canon Rebel Xti, I use my 50mm /1.8 alot and then I have my kit lense which is a 18-55 mm / 3.5 I use my 50 mm alot and it gets some good crisp images.