Well, after much help from a dear friend I FINALLY have our family blog up and running. I have to admit I am a bit nervous about this new project but hope it will be a fun new adventure!
I have to admit also that it has been very theraputic for me today - after a very crazy day, bezerk kiddos and all sorts of mishaps it has been nice to just set things aside for awhile and journal and post picts of all of our fun family things!
I am looking forward to being able to post so much more (including picts & video) and to be able to share things with all of those friends and family who have been just receiving emails (usually without picts and video)
I hope that you will enjoy checking out our family blog often and PLEASE be sure to leave comments and let me know how you like our page. With us just starting out I would also love to hear of fun new ideas and suggestions from all you veteran bloggers out there!
I will be sure to post more picts and video soon!
2 comments:
Wahoo, glad that you finally started one,it is so fun, and a great way to keep in touch I look forward to keeping up on your family. Check out our blog you can get to it off of Kymberly's blog. Hope all is well.
Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Funny that Kim was thinking pretty close to the same thing I was. I was so excited to see your invitation in my inbox!
I just blogged about YOU today. I can't wait to keep up with all you happenings this way.
Love you!
Post a Comment