I have had several inquiries as to my health concerning my kidney stones so I thought I would throw a short post up.
I wish I could say that I was right a few days ago that I had passed the stone - unfortunately, after 3 more days of severe attacks, and heavy meds the dumb thing is still in there.
I am having a feeling that this stone may be bigger than usual and it just keeps getting stuck vs moving anywhere. Hence the horrible bouts of pain and then relief for several hours.
I will be calling my doctor in the morning to see if we can at least schedule x-rays. I will also be asking her about other meds options. It seems I have developed 2 more sensitivities to meds that I have been able to take in the past that are now not working/causing other side effects.
I will also be trying to see if I can find a new specialist as my doctor moved his practice to Salem Hospital instead....
Stupid rocks. It amazes me that we have had so many challenges this last month, esp in the last week. We have our schedule more full than we can handle - all of us needing to be in more than one place at a time and trying to figure out what to get to and how. I dont have time to be dealing with kidney stones and heavy meds...
I will try to get another post up when I find out more from my doctor and see what the next plan will be.
On a side note - watch soon on my photo blog and maybe here too for the CHS Sound of Music picts. I was able to attend a family tech run through last night and got some AMAZING picts. The kids did a really great job and I cant wait to go to full dress rehersals next week. I will only be posting CHS picts for awhile for all the kids. It will be great fun! If you havent gotten your tickets for the play yet, be sure to do so soon - the kids have worked really hard and they did a wonderful job for such a big production! Watch for more to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment