I just had to post this picture - she was so sad, but I couldnt stand it and had to go and get the camera. It took her 3+ weeks to learn how to crawl - it has taken 1 week for her to learn how to pull herself up on everything and cruise the furniture. The downside is that she hasnt yet learned how to get herself down from this position. I heard her screaming from her room and thought that she was hurt somehow -she thought she was hurt - but she had just gotten herself stuck. This was the first time she had figured out how to pull herself up in her crib. Since this pict she has no qualms about getting up - but has very big issues about getting down. She is a pretty good screamer too - it sounds like she has injured herself somehow and sends me charging up the stairs to check on her. That could get interesting as she gets older...:)
Anyway - thought everyone would like to see her cuteness. It is hard to believe she will be 9 months next week - cant wait to do her photo shoot - just hope the outfits I have ready will still fit her by then. Will try to post more soon. TTFN
1 comment:
I love this picture. Thanks for sharing everything! Wendy
Post a Comment