Monday, April 26, 2010

100 Things About Me- 15 Years Old

1. It really bugs me when someone spells something wrong, and if I don’t know how to spell a word, I go and look it up right then and there.
2. Blackberry jam is my favorite.
3. I love long walks on the beach.
4. Horses are my favorite animal, and always have been, ever since I can remember.
5. My favorite temple is the Salt Lake City, Utah temple.
6. My dad ROCKS (yes, he hacked my post and changed this one).
7. I like peanut butter and raisin sandwiches.
8. I don’t like pumpkin pie.
9. I want to go to OSU for college (Oregon State University).
10. I want to be a vet.
11. I like to drive.
12. I don’t like it when people get into fights.
13. My favorite saying is “spoons are overrated”, because I don’t like to use spoons, I prefer forks.
14. I like real wheat bread, not the fluffy stuff.
15. I play the French horn and the piano.
16. I want to learn how to play tennis.
17. I want to learn how to waltz.
18. I have a fear of heights, and looking over the edges of things (that includes walking over bridges and looking over banisters).
19. I have never been skiing.
20. My favorite high school sports are football and basketball.
21. My favorite team is the Beavers, of course.
22. I like the idea of growing up and living in this world, even with all of its trials (actually that’s the part I want to experience).
23. I love camping.
24. Fire is mesmerizing to me, I could sit and stare at it for a very long time.
25. I am OCD about the different colors in playing boxes; they all have to be in their own space, they can’t be mixed.
26. I love board games.
27. Picnics are wonderful.
28. I collect stickers.
29. I love to bake.
30. I don’t really know how to cook (yes, baking and cooking are different things).
31. I like to do yard work.
32. I get really hyper with my friends.
33. My favorite flavor is grape.
34. My favorite candy is 100 Grand.
35. I like caramel in chocolate, but not by itself.
36. I learned how to cross stitch and scrollsaw.
37. My favorite movie is Phantom of the Opera.
38. I sing in concert choir at the high school.
39. My favorite children’s book is “Toestomper and the Caterpillars”.
40. I don’t like to write, I like to read more.
41. I like writing research papers.
42. I like historical fiction and fantasy books.
43. I love dragons.
44. My favorite shape is a trapeziod and I have no idea why.
45. My favorite song is “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts.
46. My favorite genre of music is country
47. My favorite actor is Gene Kelly.
48. I prefer dancing with someone rather than just by myself in a group.
49. I love getting mail.
50. I am not grossed out with animals (body, sicknesses, etc.) but I don’t like human anatomy at all (blood, puke (haha), etc.).
51. I hate sirens, they freak me out.
52. I have fainted at least twice, once at Crater Lake, and once at the doctor’s office.
53. I like hosting parties at our house.
54. I am more computer savvy than my mom.
55. I think Kenya is a cool name for a girl.
56. I have only come to love big rollercoasters this last summer, although some still freak me out (which is good).
57. I hate first aid training.
58. I like scrapbooking- not the online kind.
59. To me, the idea of forever is almost scary.
60. I like reading during rainstorms.
61. I love thunder and lightning and when the power goes out.
62. I would rather be too cold than too hot.
63. I love walking barefoot.
64. I look good in black, and in blue.
65. I love the smell of campfires.
66. I love the smell of horses.
67. I like BBQs a lot, and my favorite meat is chicken, or hot dogs, burnt by the BBQ.
68. I don’t like seafood.
69. I can’t step on sidewalk cracks, and I always count how many steps are in a cement block.
70. I sleep on my stomach, buried in blankets, with my head between two pillows.
71. I need dark and quiet to sleep.
72. My favorite Disney movie is BOLT.
73. I love splashing in puddles
74. My favorite theme music (other than my favorite movie) is Lord of the Rings.
75. My favorite number of the alphabet is purple.
76. Rubbing a cotton ball between my fingers gives me shivers (the same feeling you get when you hear nails on a chalkboard).
77. I love swimming.
78. My favorite household chores are sweeping and vacuuming.
79. I am very good at hula-hooping.
80. I like to jump rope.
81. I (we) own a dog who gives me hugs!
82. I don’t like leaving messages.
83. I sing second soprano at school and church choir.
84. I like Owl City.
85. Without lists I would die.
86. I like typing in green.
87. I am short, and proud of it, because every tall person needs a short buddy.
88. I don’t like missing seminary.
89. I like to play cat’s cradle and marbles.
90. I love Bryan Adams.
91. I love the little things in the world that are simple.
92. I like the way everyone smells different (yeah, that might sound weird, but it’s true).
93. My favorite smell is vanilla.
94. I don’t like going to the dentist.
95. I like singing harmonies to the songs on the radio.
96. I like to give hugs.
97. I love the smell of spring rain.
98. My favorite number is 0 or 10.
99. I collect crab shells when I go to the beach.
100. I love the beach.

By Happy Sammich

1 comment:

Q said...

"My favorite number of the alphabet is purple." LOVE it!!! I'm still laughing! Cute list. Nice to know more about you!