Oh, the lovely warm weather, the blue skies, the sounds of the froggies chirping at night, and the first blooms of beautiful and delicate crocus!
Kaeli and I were both SO excited to see this blooming in the yard. I am not sure where it came from, as I dont remember us having any crocus at all in among all of our flowers and plants.... Lucky us!
Of course with Spring comes the chance to use my macro lens filters. I really have enjoyed having them and they have been VERY worth the $ I paid to practice my macro photography until I can maybe someday afford a real macro lens...

I know many people are squeamish about spiders of any size, but it really seemed a great opportunity to capture a moment of nature. This spider was really very interesting and the coloring was very unique...kind of fun

The sun was so warm today and it was perfect for taking outdoor picts...

Kaeli was having lots of fun with the camera and she got this shot as soon as she got it in her hands...It is fun that she is enjoying photography so much too.
No comments:
Post a Comment