I used to LOVE these cereals when I was a kid. We would get them as a special treat at my grandmother's house (we never got sugar cereals at home). My brother esp loved the pink box, and I loved the choc (of course)
When I saw them in the store a few weeks ago, I just had to get them for old time's sake. These cereals used to be available all the time when I was growing up, but now they are only available for a couple of weeks in October.
So, I kept them hidden until this morning - a fun Halloween breakfast - the kids are going to be bouncing off the walls from sugar overload anyway, right? Might as well get them off to a good start....or so I thought. The boys were chomping at the bit all week when they discovered them hidden in the pantry, and Ky couldnt wait to get a box open.
Oh, well, it was worth a try I guess. Some traditions stay and last forever, some crash and burn - today was one of those. Halloween is not my favorite time of the year anyway, so no big deal that we didnt start something new. Will have to see if the dogs like sugar cereal.....
No comments:
Post a Comment